Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmattockx View Post
    Wow. I guess I can cross New Zealand and Australia off my list of potential places to live,
    Nah... it's a fine place to live... as long as you go OEM... lol
    GS850GT

Comment

Here in Ontario, Canada, "underglow" on motorcycles is legal as long as it is not blue, or red forward facing and flashing.

It is completely illegal to drive a 4 wheel vehicle with underglow illuminated, since it may be visually distracting to other motorists on the road. It is however completely legal to ride a 2 wheeled vehicle with underglow illuminated since it is classed as a "visibility aid". We all want to be seen by the crazy people about to pull a left-hander in front of us don't we?

I checked with the local po-po and we went through the traffic act regulations and they gave me the thumbs up!

Stay tuned for more pics, my 05 GSX-R shock showed up yesterday.
      She's painted and ready for reassembly tonight, and install likely this weekend.

Comment

Morning "café"

Comment

Where is the battery located on that bike?

Originally posted by eran_k View Post
          Morning "café"

82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
          80 gs1000s

Comment

Under the seat, it's a small size zero gravity battery

Comment

Nice job Eran_k! I guess I hadn't seen your bike done.
              sigpic
              83 GS1100g
              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Nice and simple.
                And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Here's mine, 78 1000 bored 1085 Poppy Yosh, ported polished, welded clutch basket, GSXR1100 carbs, Poppy Yosh exhaust, dyna ign, Bandit 1200 wheels, brakes and front end, Gs1100 rear swinger, braced frame, carbon fiber covered tank and rear cowl, train light, front running/signal lights, GSXR750 rearsets and rear master and 1983 Katana cluster. Whew, think that's it but I am sure I forgot something!

Daryl
                  Attached Files
                  1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
                  1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

that looks very nice daryl! can you indulge us with a pic of the whole bike??
                    GS850GT

Comment

Someday I will get some better pictures!

daryl
                      Attached Files
                      1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
                      1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjbj40 View Post
                        Yes... the bike deserves it...

Uhm, I mean, YOU deserve it
                        GS850GT

Comment

Not as wild as some but still custom in it's own right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjbj40 View Post

daryl
                            This bike is tīts.

I'm definitely in for more pics whenever you get them.

Comment

Here's my GS400L 82'

Leave your comment/sugestion please!

Comment

Originally posted by fortinhugo View Post
                                Here's my GS400L 82'
                                Very stylish!

Any close up pics?
                                GS850GT

Comment

Working...
                                X