No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure would like to see a better picture of that bike......Very cool mods indeed!! Bet that thing is crazy fast. Very nicely done.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Hi everyone
      A little picture of MY 550 GS /79 from south of FRANCE

Hébergé par Imagesia, le meilleur hébergeur d'images du net !

Comment

Originally posted by Battleship62 View Post
        Here's my'83 GS1100e resto-mod. I just got done shining her up with some Turtle Wax Ice and polished up the metal bits. If you look closely, on one of the arm rest ofthe chairs in the background is glass of post-cleaning-muscle-relieving tequila.

My mods included; ’93 GSXR-1100 forks, brake calipers, and rims, 90ish Bandit 1200swing arm, ’90 GSXR-750 modified cowl, Wisco 1166 pistons, jetted carbs and KN Pods, MotoGP Werks header and mid-pipe, and a SuperTrapp slip-on exhaust can.

This is my weekend morning(s) therapy exercise bike. I find a 100-mile dosage works best for me.

I like your style. A+
        SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by boris.h View Post
          Hi everyone
          A little picture of MY 550 GS /79 from south of FRANCE

Hébergé par Imagesia, le meilleur hébergeur d'images du net !

Very nice! Welcome!
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

008.jpgWhat an awesome ride, on the road for just over a month and the bike hasn't seen the road before this in almost 9 years after it was restored. A true barn treasure, this one is a keeper.

Comment

Mine
              '81 GS1000GL
              sigpic

"Feelin' good is good enough..."

Comment

Originally posted by mambo View Post

Mine
                Hey Mambo, why don't you bring your bike over to Victoria on Sat sept 19th for our Vintage Japanese motorcycle club meet?
                No signature

Comment

Where did you get those mirrors from? Those are a lot cleaner looking

Comment

The bike looks good but it would be better if you polish those wheels.
                    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

here is my 81 going into cafe' mode

Last edited by Guest; 09-01-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by simonw View Post
                        Took her for a little ride today

Check out the build and videos on youtube...links in signature
                        Updates??????

Comment

Getting much closer to calling it done, before I tear it down and do a frame up restore. A good polishing is in order and a tail bag, but it's light years from what it was.https://goo.gl/photos/uBUUgLUNHhUHRwb8A
                          '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

It already looks showroom new to me.
                            82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                            80 gs1000s

Comment

Pictures lie a lot. It's nice but not what I would call a proper restoration. Don't ever shop a house online, you will be very disappointed when you get there.
                              '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Ha ha! So true! My 1150 looks good in pics.... OldVet, yours does look really good though.
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X