Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test

Comment

you're using the wrong code. you need to cut and paste the one that says [img]blahblahblha[/img]

Tool fan huh? nice...

Comment

cool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 46and2 View Post
            you're just posting links. You need to post up the img code if you want the pics to appear HERE...

Comment

Like this:

I just added [img] before the link and [/img] after.

Comment

like that? And thanks for the help guys

Comment

Yep....exactly like that.

Comment

Thanks.

I'm just learning the computer so thanks a bunch. Just wanted to show off my hacked up 650. It was in pretty bad shape when I got it. I decided to bob it instead of resto. I bought the bike off cl for 75.00 and did the hacking myself. I think I removed half the wiring and ran a bunch thru the frame rails. The rear blinks are leds in the butt end off the frame tubes. I made the seat. I robbed the exhaust of my other 650. and doctored it a bit. I love this site!! I have learned a wealth of gsery. So hope you all like the 75.00 sawzall special. I have about 30 hrs in it. I got the pods on it too.

Comment

I'm just learning the computer so thanks a bunch. Just wanted to show off my hacked up 650. It was in pretty bad shape when I got it. I decided to bob it instead of resto. I bought the bike off cl for 75.00 and did the hacking myself. I think I removed half the wiring and ran a bunch thru the frame rails. The rear blinks are leds in the butt end off the frame tubes. I made the seat. I robbed the exhaust of my other 650. and doctored it a bit. I love this site!! I have learned a wealth of gsery. So hope you all like the 75.00 sawzall special. I have about 30 hrs in it. I got the pods on it too.
                      Looks awesome for such a small investment. How's she ride? The seat looks very uncomfortable to me.

Comment

why is the tank badges on the exhaust?
                        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Nice. I am not a fan of the flat seat, I like the looks of Kenny P's scooped out one, but the bike is nicely done. Great ride for low $$$. What pipe is that?

Tool fan? Not many would get the user name otherwise.

Mark

Comment

Its a bit twitchy up front, other than that it handles well. The seat feels fine to me. it flexes alot. I'm so used to having monkey butt after riding/racing mx that it feels great just not dealing with the bumps. Plus I would rarley ride over 30 miles in a day on it. The suk emblems are on the pipes because I like it. Chics do too Thanks again. Oh, Tool is cool, I'm a fan and 462 is my race #.

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
                              why is the tank badges on the exhaust?
                              Probably for the same reason that you have two crankcase breathers. Because he wants to. .

Comment

rawr

handbags at 20 paces

Comment

Working...
                                X