• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saffa View Post
    rawr

handbags at 20 paces
    Ha! Handbags.....
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Come to think of it, some womens handbags can be quite formidable.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

What about some dirt filters for them carbs?

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE View Post
          Come to think of it, some womens handbags can be quite formidable.

I always liked that Ruth Buzzy skit with the old man on the park bench. I thought that was hilarious when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by 46and2 View Post

like that? And thanks for the help guys
            This is BA!

Comment

I got pod filters on it...just not that day. I am working on a new intake today. 4 into 1 filter setup out the side. trying to sweat copper for the job. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by drhach View Post
                Probably for the same reason that you have two crankcase breathers. Because he wants to. .
                fair enough answer, i was asking why because i wanted to know his inspiration to put one there, not questioning the looks of it.

oh, and for your info, there is only one crankcase breather, the other is a top end breather, very important with a non standard engine to prevent any pressure build up in any part of the engine. but then i thought you may know that!
                1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I just kinda started holding them up in different spots and liked it. There were a few of us hanging out in the shop that night and we all thought it was pretty cool. It could have been all the beer tho. Really appreciate all the input fella's, My buddies and I will work on our bikes for 5 minutes then pick them apart for the next two hours. I really like the critizism, constructive or not. Peace.

Comment

alcohol is a wonderfull means of judgement, until you wake up the next morning lol. if you like it mate, then go with it, until the next time you and your mates meet up for a few beers, then post up some more pics haha
                    1978 GS1085.

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
                      fair enough answer, i was asking why because i wanted to know his inspiration to put one there, not questioning the looks of it.

oh, and for your info, there is only one crankcase breather, the other is a top end breather, very important with a non standard engine to prevent any pressure build up in any part of the engine. but then i thought you may know that!
                      The exchange about your breather choices seemed to get a little heated. I just thought I'd poke a little fun your way. I'm sure you wouldn't take yourself so seriously as to be offended.

All in good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by drhach View Post
                        The exchange about your breather choices seemed to get a little heated. I just thought I'd poke a little fun your way. I'm sure you wouldn't take yourself so seriously as to be offended.

All in good fun.
                        no offence taken mate. world would be a boring place without a bit of friendly banter
                        1978 GS1085.

Comment

Gs 700es

Picked this one up over the weekend

Comment

hay thats a xt225 in there. my 1st bike I bought new was a 95 xt225
                            then some one crossed the yellow lines 7ft in front of me and totaled it.

Comment

77 gs50

Here's my freshly completed GS. (1000 motor inside) I got it on ebay cheap with a locked up motor, from sitting outside with one plug out . Still needs a few rusty bits replaced, and to re-jet the 750 carbs.

Comment

Dirtyfingers

Nice bike, looks clean and a lot of elbow grease since last seen on e-bay. Also Welcome abroard as this is your first post. Show some of those other bikes in the back ground.
                                Pos

Comment

Working...
                                X