Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtyfingers View Post
    Here's my freshly completed GS. (1000 motor inside) I got it on ebay cheap with a locked up motor, from sitting outside with one plug out . Still needs a few rusty bits replaced, and to re-jet the 750 carbs.
    Very nice work!
    Is this one a keeper?
    McLoud
    '79 GS850
    `98 GSF1200 Bandit
    sigpic
    http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...php?groupid=13

Comment

SUZUKI GSickness

I cant get enough of them we just keep finding them and my dad and I buy them ( mostly my dad)
      We don’t plan on selling any of them we want one GS from 1978 to present 1000cc or bigger (sorry no shaft stuff) the way he - we are going it just may happen I am keeping my fingers crossed.
      . With the computer these bikes are only a click away from our garage
      I LOVE IT SUZUKI RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok ok I will start breathing again. The way Europe is sucking Up all of the sixties and seventies, bikes the 80’s are next so buy them while you can right ?
      Look what they did with those boat anchors kz900 and widow maker h2 750 you cant find one to save your life. junk Kawasaki’s are fetching a arm and leg and a kz900 does not belong on the same page as a gs1000 or 1100. I rode a RARE ltd 900 one year production, the first year LTD and I wanted to poke my eyes out it sucked and could not wait to switch back to my 78 1000 twenty miles of HELL I called that ride. so in our eyes BUY BUY BUY TILL IT HURTS
      Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2008, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonygs1000 View Post
        Look what they did with those boat anchors kz900 and widow maker h2 750 you cant find one to save your life. junk Kawasaki’s are fetching a arm and leg and a kz900 does not belong on the same page as a gs1000 or 1100.
        It's fine to be a GS homer and all, but trashing the KZ900 does'nt make any sense.I'm pretty sure most all here clearly prefer the GS to the KZ though do still recognize the Kawi's place in history. Same goes for the CB750.

Comment

Hey RT

You missed the point TED these bikes are going to be worth allot of money
          Someday and if you can buy a good one for under 1000 dollars
          And you have a place to keep them. I think it is better than putting your money in a BAR or a STRIP CLUB or the BANK
          "HOMER"
          THANKS ANTHOY
          Last edited by Guest; 12-05-2008, 12:30 AM.

Comment

My current 1000S as it sits. I wish it was a regular G model so I could hack it up a bit. I would feel really bad cutting up an S model. Although it is some what modified from stock. Nickel coated frame, exhaust, carbs, seat, aluminum spoke wheels, drilled rotors. I would love to do the GSXR Front end and rear on one of these.

Comment

Wow, nice S!

Comment

1000sssssssss

That bike is a beauty !!!!!!!! you can put the gsxr stuff on and always put it back to original if you want. I have a extra 1000s frame in black not sure
                what my dad has planed for it yet

Comment

I would leave it as is. Its perfect. Get the front fairing for it. Do not hack that up.

Comment

nice

Sweet machine curt!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveA View Post
                      My 1170, still a way to go yet
                      This Katana makes me love bikes again. Good job, Steve.

Comment

Damn awesome bike isaac!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by curt101 View Post
                            My current 1000S as it sits. I wish it was a regular G model so I could hack it up a bit. I would feel really bad cutting up an S model. Although it is some what modified from stock. Nickel coated frame, exhaust, carbs, seat, aluminum spoke wheels, drilled rotors. I would love to do the GSXR Front end and rear on one of these.

Holy crap! I was gawking at your bike near the Connor Byrne in Ballard a week or so ago! Sweet! -nick

Comment

Originally posted by troublemaker1977 View Post
                              hell ya! Love these kinda "specials"! 14.4 at the strip ain't bad for only 10 weeks experience at the time. Sorry about the stalker reply but I dug your bike and had to check it out more. Noticed the spitfire sticker. You skate? 500 bucks is pretty steep for the light but I'm a cheap bastard! How well does it work? Better be good. Nuff ramblings for now

Comment

I was'nt going to show this because it is still rough. But anyway. It's been through various stages of lowering. So far it looks like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X