• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice stable, Kris.
    A whole lot of muscle in those pics.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

sweet extasy 78 gs 1000+

Just wanted to add a couple pics of my baby. Lots of mods and custom paint. Please feel free to post sum comments and or ideas Thanx WillieB

Comment

Hey Kris V. Glad to see another 14 owner. I like your stable.
        Here's my '07. His name is "Fury".

And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Hey Kris you dont want to adopt me do you? lol ... I agree with Zooks lets have a look at that firey Zed.
          Cheers

Comment

willyb71 that is a cool looking bike mate.
            Do you have any other pictures or info on it?
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE View Post

Sick! 14 man!

Comment

custom GS

Kris V . Those are some sharp bikes!!! not only one but TWO turbo bikes. I would love to see individual pic's of those

Comment

Thanks everyone, this is actually only 4 out of the 12 that I have (I am a busy guy) I will try to get some more pictures of the KZ later on.

Comment

[quote=KEITH KRAUSE;969313]Hey Kris V. Glad to see another 14 owner. I like your stable.

Nice 07! I call mine either the death machine or the Misdemeanor bike due to the fact the previous owner got a whopping 7 misdemeanors in one ticket 185+ is a bitch in California

Comment

Nice, but a little slow

Obviously I am kidding. Kris and Keith both have really nice looking top notch bikes. Here's my newest mount. Haven't named it yet. Always seem to think of cars, trucks and bikes as girls. This doesn't look like a girl though and neither did my last bike. Maybe I'll name it the first thing that popped into my mind when I blasted it on the freeway on the way home from picking it up. What was that? Oh yeah, "Holy Sh**!"

Wait, I got it. The Blue Falcon in honor of Hayabusa meaning falcon in Japanese, the color of the bike and The Blue Falcon, which was an old Saturday morning cartoon. Silly hero but I liked him.

No this is not me. Just a funny picture.

Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb71 View Post
                        Just wanted to add a couple pics of my baby. Lots of mods and custom paint. Please feel free to post sum comments and or ideas Thanx WillieB
                        Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by willieb71 View Post

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! You can park that in my drive any time you like.

Comment

Is the the GS/ZX website????

Hey Keith, Been away for awhile..... I'm surprised so many people on this site opted for the ZX 14. I had access to both the Busa and the ZX for a week each and even though I've been a lifelong Suzuki Fan I found I liked the ZX much more.

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE View Post

Comment

Originally posted by doubleblue View Post
                              Hey Keith, Been away for awhile..... I'm surprised so many people on this site opted for the ZX 14. I had access to both the Busa and the ZX for a week each and even though I've been a lifelong Suzuki Fan I found I liked the ZX much more.

that is one sweet looking motorcycle. love the colour and the exhaust, hope its nice and loud!
                              1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

sweet extasy

Hey Kiwi, first of all let me say thanks to all for the comments. As far as more pics I have just a couple for now. I will be doing more when the weather gets a lil warmer here. As for sum of the mods I have done, Well lets see,lowered and stretched with a chrome club foot swing arm, heads have been ported and polished, front end lowered, Vance and Hines sidewinder exhaust, dyna everything, jetted and geared. Custom Paint of course, I do have wheelie bars for her but dont ride the streets to much with them on. She is definatley capable of being on the track but I ride everyday I can on the streets, looking for the old kz's to beat up on.
                                Things to come maybe a shot of nitro or maybe a turbo? I havent decided yet. Any suggestions?????? Thanks WillieB

Comment

Working...
                                X