Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sum more pics

here is a link to sum other pics that i have i will adding more as the weather gets better Thanks WillieB

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Guyver, your bike looks great! Hope it brings a lot of enjoyment.
      I may be one of the few who couldn't care less about the 14 vs 'Busa thing. They're both nice. I still can't believe how nice this thing is when I'm going fast or just puttin'.
      I almost went with the FZ1 and hung around a popular FZ1 site for awhile. When I decided on the 14 most of them said I made a mistake. All I can say is I hope to keep making such mistakes in the future!
      doubleblue, your bike looks nice too! Love the wheels. I'm about to get my wheels chromed and also the header will get ceramic coated in satin black. The stock header finish, especially the upper part is very poor. I'll eventually black out most of the hardware and it should be how I want it to look then. Nothing wild, just clean.
      Here's another pic but I need to find a good background like Bruce did for his classic 1150 shot.
      Enjoy your bike!
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE View Post
        Guyver, your bike looks great! Hope it brings a lot of enjoyment.
        I may be one of the few who couldn't care less about the 14 vs 'Busa thing. They're both nice. I still can't believe how nice this thing is when I'm going fast or just puttin'.
        I almost went with the FZ1 and hung around a popular FZ1 site for awhile. When I decided on the 14 most of them said I made a mistake. All I can say is I hope to keep making such mistakes in the future!
        Thanks Keith!

I don't put much stock in the bike battles either, just find what you like and what works for you. I saw your signature where about in the Angeles Forest are you? I'm in Calimesa, which is near Redlands. ~Gene

Comment

I live right by the beginning of Big Tujunga Cyn Rd, where it connects with Oro Vista. Right on the forest border.
          Technically, I live in Sunland but the Angeles Forest sounds more exciting. Our small group doesn't get out as much as we like but we have fun. No racers in our group though we sometimes pull away from each other for a short time if we feel it's a CHP free day. We mostly ride up to Newcombs Ranch which is about 33 miles below Wrightwood on the 2 hiway.
          It's nice having a great place to ride in my backyard. I've never been much of a canyon carver but I like it. Though last weekend some idiot came into my lane and we came too close for my comfort, about 18"? He was in the middle of a pack of about 8 bikes, riding double, when he just jumped out in the middle of a mostly blind curve. Made me want to turn around and follow him 'til he stopped.
          I can only hope some of his friends gave him a talking to.
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

well ill add mine since i finally got pics of it. dunno if i want to keep the bag or not looks good with and without it.

Comment

My 450, making an appearance in SoCal last weekend

Comment

I like it, I don't think nice bikes should be turned into rat/cafe bikes but if it wasnt pretty to start with then the mad max in me loves it!

what's it sound like with that can on it?

Comment

Originally posted by donimo View Post
                  I like it, I don't think nice bikes should be turned into rat/cafe bikes but if it wasnt pretty to start with then the mad max in me loves it!

what's it sound like with that can on it?

probly loud 2 bors arent quiet pipes

Comment

i can't ride around the block without earplugs. it was ugly to start with. An old bike like this I'd rather mess with to make it go and turn better than to just make it shiny as when it was brand new. It was the lowly 450, not one of the cooler ones.

Comment

Originally posted by curseboy View Post
                      i can't ride around the block without earplugs. it was ugly to start with. An old bike like this I'd rather mess with to make it go and turn better than to just make it shiny as when it was brand new. It was the lowly 450, not one of the cooler ones.
                      My ass hurts just looking at it. Nice looking tho.

Comment

Originally posted by reddirtrider View Post
                        My ass hurts just looking at it. Nice looking tho.
                        I rode 800 miles last weekend. Haven't felt my ass in days

Comment

kick ass bike, I'm jealous
                          Did you make a stop in my hometown, OB (Ocean Beach, SD) on your venture through Southern Cali? Also, the orange and black are quite fitting

Comment

no, i was on my way to the town of Julian for the GS Rally

Comment

Mine....almost finished...

Comment

i like it very much, especially from behind! you have got a real streetfighter!
                                1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

Working...
                                X