No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, ya know, this bike is just "oddly" cool, isn't it?! Something about it that makes you just like the thing.

On the 'CB900/1100F-forum' note: yeah...there sure are some anal-types over there. Some real nice guys with cool bikes, too; but some real hum-dingers lurking on that site. I had a guy rip my butt for putting non-period-specific wheels/rims on my 9/11F and it's just a rolling frame at this point! He was on-me, now! Ha! I do have to say that as soon as he ripped me I had about 4 or 5 guys email me telling me how much of a D-bag he was, so there is balance...but with a price. ha!

Comment

update the details in your user cp so everyone knows where your from. i bet theres a few riding buddies right near you to ride with. cliff

Comment

People say the same about me too! You either hate me or love me.........

Comment

most just Love to Hate me!

Comment

Dragbike

My push button start, ride it up, race it, ride it back, street motor with STOCK cams, GSXR head on a GS, runs 9.20s dragbike. Ray.
            Last edited by rapidray; 06-28-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Another pic with my friend, Mikey, holding the bike. Mikey runs a no bar Busa I built that runs 8.60s at over 165. Ray.
              Last edited by rapidray; 06-28-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

One more. Ray.

Comment

Sure man, I'm from Medfield, about 20 minutes outside Boston. As soon as I get my bike on the road, still not finished rebuilding it

I'm surprised the L tank looks that good on your bike, it def matches the seat. I just bought a 1980 e tank that doesn't fit, maybe I'll go the cheaper route with the original tank.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightcafe View Post
                    masscene, nice to see how far you've gotten with your L model! is that a stock tank?

yea its the stock tank. didint think it would look good but it does. Im still on the prowl for an e model tank that not 250.00, but it will hold me over.

Comment

heres my project with out the new exhaust system on, ill post some after pics when its mounted.

Comment

Coming along nicely man. Is that a AE86 in the garage behind the bike???? I likey.

Comment

here is mine

this is/was 1978gs1000e
                          it wasent finished in this picture but all the lights and barley sreet legal stuff are on now
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2009, 12:53 AM. Reason: for got the t in this

Comment

Originally posted by robotkillerbees View Post
                            this is/was 1978gs1000e
                            it wasent finished in this picture but all the lights and barley sreet legal stuff are on now
                            how do you sit on it?

Comment

Originally posted by midnightcafe View Post
                              how do you sit on it?
                              Carefully...or hes very flexible......gymnast perhaps

Comment

This is the start of my 81 gs850.

Comment

Working...
                                X