X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics please...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Customs View Post
      Here are a few pic's of my 86 GS1150E turbo, 82 1000 Kat, and the two others are works in progress, both 83 11's, an E and ES.
      Nice albums Hitman. This is definitely you:

Thought I remembered the hayabusa/katana combination from Larz Anderson! Those forward controls on the hayabusa were awesome. Have you taken in out on the street/have you been hassled for lack of DOT equipment?

Comment

i would kill for the hitman bike.

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
          More pics please...
          Wanna see the 1100es please......
          Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Hey thank you guys! I don't know why the rest of the pic's didn't post, they did in the preview, I will try again today.
            Midnight... thats too funny, yes thats me... what a nice show that is. That is when the Katana had the old seat on it...as for the Busa, well I have gotten stopped. It was because the trooper didn't see the plate. I forget to raise the plate sometimes.., well I pulled over and he said,"Where's your plate?" I thought about saying... well I lost it but he looked like he liked the bike so I showed him the plate system and hit the switch... He started laughing... He said, "Even if I hadn't seen the plate, I wanted to pull you over just to check out the bike." He was really cool...but I have done police officers bikes and thought maybe he recognized me. He asked for my card, said he rode a 600. I was glad to here that. Gave him the card he said, "Hitman... (shaking his head)...nice."
            Anyway no ticket just told me to be careful. I am sure there are police that wouldn't take it as well but I built the bike for me so any rath I get I deserve...LOL!

Comment

The girls...

Comment

The 83 ES... about 75% complete. All my bikes that I resto-mod are basket cases when started. I would not rip apart any clean GS. This one had a blown motor, dented tank and lots of broken bodywork. It now has an 1150 motor. All 05 GSXR parts that came off a custom painted bike, thats why it looks so ugly...

Comment

The 82 Katana 1000

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Customs View Post
                    The 83 ES... about 75% complete. All my bikes that I resto-mod are basket cases when started. I would not rip apart any clean GS. This one had a blown motor, dented tank and lots of broken bodywork. It now has an 1150 motor. All 05 GSXR parts that came off a custom painted bike, thats why it looks so ugly...
                    Way cool, . . . . welcome
                    1979 GS1000E (44 Yrs), 1981 GPz550
                    Departed: 1970 Yamaha R5A, 1971 R5B, 1975 Honda XL250, 1983 Suzuki PE175, 1983 CB1100F, 1983 BMW R100RS, 1992 ST1100

Comment

Those are some tidy lookin scoots! Awesome work!

Comment

Talk about a Murderers Row.
                        Nice muscle, Hitman!
                        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Very nice! I did LOL, looking at the tiny kickstand, though!
                          Hard to imagine that Kat was a basket case?!
                          It looks awesome!

Tony.
                          '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
                          Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

custom GS's

Yes there in my profiel in the pic album.

Comment

Mark The only thing missing in that line up is a Turbo GS 1100 Larry

Comment

: TurboLT

Comment

Working...
                                X