Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
    Beautiful bike...you need to polish up those wheels though...
    wow love it and for utah those wheels are real clean

Comment

Once the 82 Kat is done I may take this one under the blade. The more work I do on the 82, the uglier this one gets....

Comment

Originally posted by coolksprt View Post
        It isn't really all that custom, but it is mine. Did the paint and exhaust mod/ carb tuning. Love the new sound of the takeaway HD pipes.

Kev
        I hear 'ya brother ... I haven't done much to mine either, but it's mine ...

What did you do to your headers to get them that color ???

Comment

I really like that 650G bobber...how does it ride? I see my next project in the future. By the way what kind of seat is that or is a it a custom made?

Comment

agreed. that popup katana is a thing of beauty

Comment

Thanks Midnight,

She urges me to sell it and get something newer but funny thing is, I don't want anything else. Sure, I'd like a Katana 1100F (88-94) but not over the ol' pop up. It's too odd and oh so sexy....

As I said before, the early (REAL) Katanas are about the only motorcycles that really turn my crank. Not even the mighty 1150E/ES's do that, for as cool as they are.

Comment

Not toooooo custom but definetly not stock. its an 83 GS750E.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smarzinski View Post
                  Not toooooo custom but definetly not stock. its an 83 GS750E.
                  Great looking ride!

Comment

I posted a picture of my 78 GS550E a few weeks back but I recently had the seat reshaped and reupholstered. Other accessories include an EMGO fairing, Napolean bar-end mirrors and Triumph Bonneville fork tube covers.

Comment

here is mine

it is gs 550 from '79

I like that look but not a big fan of ape hangers, I think it would look pretty cool with drag bars. I would not mind doing that to a bike but would have to also keep the rear shocks, back would do bad things with out shocks.

Comment

Thanks Maddog! Yours looks pretty clean! Nice job

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinapankake View Post

Nice bike - it would look great with some factory mirrors

Comment

Thanks Pontiacs,

I know you have some mirrors but they're just not in the budget right now. Would love to have some, too, as I think they really make the bike "pop", if you know what I mean.

Comment

81 gs450

1981 gs450 bobber almost finished i need to weld on pipes wrap them, paint front fender and install taillight

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
                                Billy
                                You are really just Taunting us

First you don't post a picture with a matching red fender for months, and then when you finally do, it is with the Hindle on the opposite side

Cant we get both?

BTW, I will have a 86-88 GSXR 1100 Hindle pretty soon. I got the last one

I'll be sure to post pictures
                                One from a ride last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X