No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigbill808 is that the early '79 seat or the later large seat that you stepped down?
    '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by redplastic View Post
      painted it...

Not sure how I missed it, but this is badass. The paint looks great.

Comment

just got mine back on the road. should have the seat padded by end of next week.

Comment

some pics of the paint

Comment

I'm digging that frankenzuke.

Thing is cool. The mono shock looks way cool. Only thing taking away from the total bad ass-ness is the windshield but hey, it makes sense.

Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
              I'm digging that frankenzuke.

Thing is cool. The mono shock looks way cool. Only thing taking away from the total bad ass-ness is the windshield but hey, it makes sense.

Great work.
              thanks

when your as big as me a windshield is very much needed but it only take 4 bolts to remove it for around town.

Comment

Indiesol, I love the look of yours!

Comment

Originally posted by devo View Post
                  Hey Guys this is my GS750 racer, great bike , currently giving it a revamp.
                  This bike won me the production 750 championship in Australia, hope you all like it.

Very Nice indeed. It reminds me of the first Yoshimura Suzuki. A 944cc big bore GS750. The only thing I'd change is the steel rims to Aluminums.

Comment

Originally posted by isleoman
                    Thanks J,

Let me ask your (and anyone elses) opinion on something. What do you think about adding a decorative piece on the vertical flat area above the swingarm pivot bolt.

I was thinking about something that kinda looks like the yosh decal plate on the cannister. Maybe a thin piece of copper with a gloss black coating with either vertical or horizontal lines of reducing widths that exposes the copper underneath.

It would be held in place by the swingarm bolt and the two other bolts above. Approximately the width and height of the black frame surface it would be covering. Kinda looks bare there now. Might be over the top if it was too flashy
                    Everything on the bike looks functional rather than simply added bling. Sticking to that concept I would n't make any changes that don't enhance performance or reliability. I say leave it as is.

Comment

my "new" bike, 1979 suzuki gs 500e
                      1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

Originally posted by kruns View Post
                        What a beautiful motorcycle.

cg
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by saltcitytattoo View Post
                          just got mine back on the road. should have the seat padded by end of next week.

hell yes!! thats friggin sick!

Comment

Originally posted by kruns View Post

another project, kruns ??
                            GS850GT

Comment

No, it would be pity to change that motorcycle because it is in excellent state (unlike the previous that I owned and modified).
                              1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

Are there any Clamp On or Clip On handlebars that will fit a stock 1982 gs1100e front end?

Comment

Working...
                                X