Will This Vetter Bag Lid Fit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will This Vetter Bag Lid Fit???

I was searching around on Ebay for some Vetter stuff. My bike came with some nice hard cases, but one of the lids is missing. I'm assuming it was destroyed at some point in time.

I found this listed on Ebay:

Do you guys think it would work with the Vetter bags on my bike?? It LOOKS like it's the same thing, but I'm not sure if there truly were different models of these bags or what.

I've attached a picture of my bike with the case on it for comparison.

Saddle Bag Cover IMO

The listing says Saddle Bag/Trunk Lid.

I think they only came in one size BUT thats one size for the Saddle Bags cover which is rectangular and one size for the Trunk Lid which is larger and square or nearly square.

The lid photos don't have any of the lock/bracket mechanism or the bracket/snap that other pieces attach to limiting how far the lid opens. So there's no help there to identify which it is.

To me it looks like the saddle bag lid and not the trunk. I'd suggest asking the seller for the dimensions and compare them to your saddle bag opening. If you need them ask about other hardware bits and this comes with the lid.

Comment

After looking at it some more, and looking at my bags, it appears that it's the same thing...BUT...it wouldn't fit my bag because that lid appears to be for a right side bag...and I need a left side bag.

I'll send him a message and check though, just to make sure.

Thanks!

Comment

Your right their is a left & right, Their all the same as far as I know otherwise

Comment

Working...
        X