My gs750l wannabe cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gs750l wannabe cafe

So here she is after some progress made. Dont mind the zip ties and the loose seat cushion. Its been raining for 3 weeks here (literally) and we had our first sunshine today. I had to get her out and about zip ties worked fine for the day

not my bike but exactly what she looked like when i got her.

That's a "L", I guesss I should start looking for an "L" as I can't seem to find an"E". Lookin good.

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
      That's a "L", I guesss I should start looking for an "L" as I can't seem to find an"E". Lookin good.

cg
      Aw now that's mean! If it wasn't for my chance score, I wouldn't have found all you nice folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post

cg
        I got an E cafe racer for sale... Well it will be in the fall wence i get it all put back together...

Comment

Similar tail.

I like your bike but I'm doing some stuff different. I'm working on a 550T cafe, and my seat hump is similar to yours, but won't be so much when finished. I've kept the origional seat foam and cut off the passenger part with the hump mounted there. I'm keeping the rear fender and tail light intact, because I like the vintage Triumph look they have. Nice!
          Bill
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

MORE FOR YOU GUYS
            Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2009, 12:07 AM. Reason: duplicate picture

Comment

very nice! i wanna do a cafe build some day. when i have the cash and someone around here gives a bike away real cheap...

lol

Comment

Working...
              X