My new 85 GS 700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new 85 GS 700

I recently got a gs and have been acquanting myself with this great sight. I am looking for some input on a simple appearance mod that would set my bike apart from the rest. Looking for something small as I have big plans for the winter but want to keep it in riding condition for now. Any input would be great. Thanks!!

Matt

Originally posted by Kern's View Post
    I recently got a gs and have been acquanting myself with this great sight. I am looking for some input on a simple appearance mod that would set my bike apart from the rest. Looking for something small as I have big plans for the winter but want to keep it in riding condition for now. Any input would be great. Thanks!!

Matt

Welcome aboard! Post a pic of your 700, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of opinions. I would probably switch the bars first, depending on what you have now. A lot of guys like superbike, or daytona bars..they really change the look of the bike, while changing riding comfort as well!

Jeff (teet)

Comment

Welcome to the forum Matt.

Another GS700? We want pics like Jeff says, but you should already stand out from the rest. Well, unless all your friends are riding GS700s.

You could always slap on some ape hangers, forward controls, and ride around on a bright green gorilla suit with a mohawk on your helmet. Always a guarantee to turn heads.

But.................

Warning, hitting the "search button" can lead you into the abyss of insanity. They warned me, even tempted me, and some told me to do so.

And, as nieve as I was, I just hit that "search button" up top, and typed in "GS700" and I found tons of ideas for my 700E.

I found clip-ons, rear-sets, stainless steel brake lines, headders, and all sorts of other toys that bolt on.

Really, it just depends on your style.

Again, welcome.

Eric

Comment

Working...
      X