No Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Comments?

Well, I finished it up too late in the riding season to get a good price for it, but maybe I also picked the wrong color, or something else too.
    What do you guys think of my 550 Cafe overall?

"Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

It looks good, but yeah - I'm not a fan of the sky blue. Also, it has an odd look for a cafe because it is only partially set up like a typical cafe. Of course, a cafe can be done however you like...I would eliminate the rear fender for a sportier look.

Comment

I like the paint but would lose the screen and put a set of ace bars (clubmans) on it.
      It looks generally pretty good but it's arse is too fat. No offence, just my 2c.

Nice work in general.

Comment

the seat looks very well done, did you do it yourself? i would remove the rear fender, also, and make a little mount for the plate/light or better yet, get an aftermarket lower profile light to made up with the tail or mounting plate.

not a fan of the sky blue either, but i can't fault the design or look of the bike, other than what i mentioned.

more than anything right now, i think it's the fact that the market is fickle. times are tough, it's at the end of the season, people are paying much less for bikes than they were even a year ago.

i got a kz400 i wanna possibly cafe out.

Comment

I like the color and paint job. It's unique. Not much of a market for selling it though.

The bug catcher doesn't appeal to me. Other than that, nice work!

Comment

Working...
          X