Where to get parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get parts?

Hey guys this is my first post here i just bought a GS850L and i am looking to make it look a little more sporty the seat is very cruiserish and im looking to get a more sporty seat and some lower bars instead of these huge ones that came on it. Also looking to possibly put a 4 into one pipe on it in the future, so if there is any advice you can give me on where to look for these parts that would be great.

Thanks, Joe

Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.

For a seat unless you're willing to do some fabrication work you'll have to get a shop to custom shape you one on your original pan.

Dan
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Joe, where are you located?

BassCliff will be around soon with your mega-welcome. He'll give ya all the best links for parts. Including Z1. They're top notch.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the answers I am located in Northern Indiana Elkhart to be exact.

Comment

Working...
        X