No announcement yet.

My 1150 is naked again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks great! I wish they still made bikes like this without "tuning" them. I've been looking for a headlight/gauge assembly off an SV650 to put on my bike for awhile now.

Comment

Here are the pix I promised...

I thought she was looking pretty clean until I looked at the pix!?

Guess I need to review the picture posting directions, I can only get 1 at a time.. so here come 4 posts.

Comment

Picture number 2

Comment

picture number 3

Comment

and picture number 4

Comment

***looks sharp, love the naked bike***unless its cold out***

Comment

Originally posted by DMorris View Post
                I'll take some tonight and post them.

P.S. how are the flatslides working for you?
                Sorry for the delay in reply!!

Thanks Don! Looks like I need just a little more angle on my gauge bracket. I will have to correct that soon.

The flatslides are working great, but just a little rich at idle and just off idle. I also still need to get that push pull throttle setup. I haven't had time to ride anyway.

Comment

Here are the pix I promised...

I thought she was looking pretty clean until I looked at the pix!?

Guess I need to review the picture posting directions, I can only get 1 at a time.. so here come 4 posts.
                  You have your pictures in Photobucket or a similar hosting area? Don't use the "attach photo" button, copy the IMG code for each picture and paste it in your message, but make sure each pasting is on its own line. Even better to have an extra line between the pictures for a margin.
                  sigpic
                  mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                  hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                  #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                  #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                  Family Portrait
                  Siblings and Spouses
                  Mom's first ride
                  Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                  (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    You have your pictures in Photobucket or a similar hosting area? Don't use the "attach photo" button, copy the IMG code for each picture and paste it in your message, but make sure each pasting is on its own line. Even better to have an extra line between the pictures for a margin.
                    Thanks for the directions; I'll see if I can't find something worth posting to try it out.

Comment

Don, can you take a picture of how the main wiring harness is run from the frame, through the front end and into the headlight bucket?

Comment

Originally posted by CB900SS View Post
                        Don, can you take a picture of how the main wiring harness is run from the frame, through the front end and into the headlight bucket?

I'll take some shots tomorrow after work.

Comment

I'll take some shots tomorrow after work.
                          Thanks Don!!

Comment

I like naked!!

Here's some pics of my 1150 if they help. Your gauges look like they stick up higher, but I think it's because of the lower clip-ons.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                            85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
                            79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

CB900SS,

Sorry I took so long. Here are the pix. ( I think ) Depends on how well I did in photobucket.

WOW, amazing what the camera catches. I've got scrubbing to do.
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-09-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X