Question! Bags Trunk and Fairing gs1100gk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question! Bags Trunk and Fairing gs1100gk

I recently bought a 1982 gs1100gk and i took the bags trunk and front fairing off. They are in good shape and are taking up space in my garage, i would like to sell them. What should my starting price be? I am not sure what they go for so i figured i would ask here. Thanks

Not much, unless they are really perfect and someone nearby needs them badly.
    They are too big to ship and a lot of folks prefer naked bikes.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Actually, in good shape, with mounting hardware and trunk and all, normally $150. seems to be the going price. I have seen them go as high as $250 at times.

Comment

Where are you located?

I wonder how it would be to try and bolt some of that on my little 650...

Comment

Where are you? I could use the rack and bags for my '82 gs1100. (Maine)

Comment

Well.....if you're selling them.....I'd be very interested in the mirrors and the windshield, not the fairing, just the windshield itself.

As far as pricing goes, I've seen them on ebay for as much as a couple hundred a piece for the bags and trunk. I thought that was waaaay to much though........I'd guess $50-$80 a piece depending on condition, but, that's just me.
            Larry D
            1980 GS450S
            1981 GS450S
            2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Still not sure where your at, but I got a hole in my fairing and a crushed right side pannier, so I'd be interested if we can come up with an affordable way to shift their location.

Comment

Working...
              X