Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thought i was going to do some painting today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I finally got an afternoon off to finish this up and the heavens open up and release the atlantic. im determined tho. im on my porch in the only dry corner trying to button this project up.

in other news i just ordered some clubman handlebars. i was going to go with clip ons for comfort but i decided i just like the look of the clubmans so much better. should be here in 3 days! 30 bucks out the door isnt bad either. pretty excited...

Comment

I feel you on the sanding I started to sand mine then got tired after about 10 seconds.....ended up using a 4" angle grinder and a wire wheel. I was planning on leaving mine rough and clear coating bare metal though. Mine has lots of imperfections and some dents but I am kinda going for a rat/industrial look. did the same thing with the frame

I used the 2K spray max clear coat the one you have to pop the little internal mixture container. It seems good so far....time will tell after I try to put gas in it and spill some on the tank.

Comment

yeah im dreading putting gas in it the first time. but i figure if i do it right and take my time i wont have anything to worry about...

Comment

made a little progress. got the tank primered and made a little rear fairing. thinking about leaving it white... tomorrow the rear fairing and seat pan get some fiberglass. my first time using it so im kind of nervous....

Comment

I am intrigued with what you are doing but no offense can you get some pictures during daylight hours it is really hard to see what the bike really looks like.

Comment

Working...
            X