compatable side cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compatable side cover

Is there any side covers that will work on a 82 gs750t other than that exact model? I am in desperate need of a right side panel.

Originally posted by guitarjedi View Post
    Is there any side covers that will work on a 82 gs750t other than that exact model? I am in desperate need of a right side panel.
    Only the one from an '83T.
    Larry D
    1980 GS450S
    1981 GS450S
    2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by guitarjedi View Post
      Go to Babbitt's (<-- click the link), do a search for your right side cover. You will find it in the "FRAME COVER" fiche and will see that it is part number 47110-45900-XXX. Replace the XXX with 019 if you have a black bike, or a 12S if you have a maroon bike. Now go back to the front page for Babbitt's, do a "Quick Parts Lookup" by plugging in that part number (don't use the XXX part). It will tell you that only the '82 and '83 models used that part number.

"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach him how to use the Internet, he will leave you alone for a LONG time."

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
      X