Accesories... Where to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accesories... Where to go?

Hey guys, I'm lookin to dress up my 82 650 a little bit but i'm having a real hard time finding the parts I'm looking for. I'd like a sissy bar, a set of saddlebags, and maybe some highway bars/engine guards to spice her up a little bit. I've tried ebay, JCwhitney, and a few other sites, but so far I havent found anything worthwhile. I know these are old bikes, and its not like they're still making accessories but someones gotta be selling stuff that will fit! Please help if you know of a good site! thanks

As far as saddlebags go you could find some hard bags from back in the 80's that were made for these bikes or universal fit. There are also lots of soft leather and textile bags that would work, you would most likely have to fabricate your own supports to keep them out of the shocks and tires.

On the highway bars, Denniskirk.com has a couple options to fit your bike. They are not cheap though. The last time I had a copy of a DK catalog I think they had some universal fit sissy bars also. You had to measure the width of the bike and compare to the measure of the sissybar though.

You could also look in the parts for sale forum here or post in the parts wanted section with what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by dr_fosg8 View Post
      As far as saddlebags go you could find some hard bags from back in the 80's that were made for these bikes or universal fit. There are also lots of soft leather and textile bags that would work, you would most likely have to fabricate your own supports to keep them out of the shocks and tires.

On the highway bars, Denniskirk.com has a couple options to fit your bike. They are not cheap though. The last time I had a copy of a DK catalog I think they had some universal fit sissy bars also. You had to measure the width of the bike and compare to the measure of the sissybar though.

You could also look in the parts for sale forum here or post in the parts wanted section with what you are looking for.
      Thanks for the info, and the quick reply!

Comment

Working...
      X