What to do with my headlight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with my headlight...

I'm probably going to keep doing the same thing, but I would like to hear alternative ideas. I'm running a Bosche projector and high intensity discharge setup. The long can that's housing the projector is that long becuase the projector is huge.

Anyone got any ideas of how to tidy that up?

My friend built some projectors for his tacoma headlights and got them small, I can ask him how he made it fit.

Comment

I'm planning on getting this for my bike once they come back in stock. I have a set for my car and love them. Cheap yet bright(while not glaring).

That light looks like a can of soup! I like the ammo side saddles though.

Comment

That link goes to bulbs and ballasts. I don't need bulbs and ballasts because I'm already:

Originally posted by makenzie71 View Post
        ...running a Bosche projector and high intensity discharge setup.

Comment

shorter projector or some kinda fairing that stick out to hide it

Comment

Hi,

I may be an old fuddy-duddy, but I like my stock headlamp with the H4 Silverstar bulb. You can get kits with generic mounting hardware all day long at most aftermarket dealers.

The Steampunk look is kind of cool though.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Put a custom fairing made up to look like a steam engine front with small cow catcher, air brush the tank to look like a boiler with rivets, pipes, etc.; air brush the cargo carriers with a coal tender look; black out the engine. Bitchin!!!!

Comment

A Dunstall style fairing would hide it decently, just move the mount more forward if possible.

Comment

Working...
                X