Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing

Fun thread here.... Anyone here Fish? Got any neat/Creative methods on securing your gear to the bike? Success stories? Epic Fail stories?

I use a 7 piece flyrod and put in in my backpack. I saw a guy on a BMW a few years back, on a trout stream parking lot in Wisconsin, who had a PVC pipe attached to his front fork for his rod. The rod was probably a two piecer.

Comment

Backpack or bungy to the side of the bike, do it all sumer n worx nice, love to ride n fish.
      epic fail is once i went fishing car n boat using 3 poles, casted out n hooked my favorite ugly stick with a vintage johnson open face(favorite pole n reel) went into the river in my favorite walleye hole n lost forever in the bottom of the upper Hudson river.oh well cought some nice walleye's that day hehe.

Comment

they make a full size pole that is retractable to about a foot and a half, i use one of those and a small tackle kit that fits in my pocket, cant remember where i got the rod though

Comment

I like the pvc pipe idea for trolling for stripers...

Comment

...why is this in the appearance forum...?

Comment

Fishing is my other passion. Now you've gone and done it.

Where can I put some rod holders? hmmmmmm.......

My boat is the constant backdrop for my build pictures. Maybe I should think about ways to incorporate my bike into my boat as well. Handle bars instead of steering wheel. A couple of G seats on the pedestal seats maybe? Vance and Hines 4 into 1?

Last edited by Guest; 03-22-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X