seats, hmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seats, hmm

Well, did some searching, cant seem to find what im looking for. does anyone know where to find an aftermarket seat for a 79 1000ln that isnt, lets say, HUGE. im looking for a seat that lays a little lower and maybe doesnt have such a huge hump, the seat on this thing is ugly and uncomfortable. Looking for a replacement or modification ideas.

I've been looking for somethig a little more low profile for my GS850GL but there isn't much that I can find.. I'm considering fabricating one onto the existing seat pan.. DIY til you get it right

Comment

yah, i think thats what im gonna do, not much out there

Comment

I have been looking at this site. I have sent them a couple of questions and they have responded. One thing to keep in mind is that this place is overseas and shipping on a whole seat is like $80.

Comment

Originally posted by snyderman View Post
          I have been looking at this site. I have sent them a couple of questions and they have responded. One thing to keep in mind is that this place is overseas and shipping on a whole seat is like $80.

http://stores.ebay.com/hondaclassic31
          I got one from them and the quality is first rate!

Eric

Comment

Thanks Eric,

That is great to hear! What seat did you get? Is it comfortable?

Comment

I'll get some pic's in a little bit.
              I bought it as I wanted something like a cafe seat but longer and taller for the Cooley project.
              I have long arms and typically ride with my butt on the bump between front and back on the stock seats.
              i have those seats changed as well.

Eric

Comment

Working...
              X