Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Nice looking "L" Shaftie!

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Here's my Ugly Duckling( Who really needs a bath!)

Comment

Thought I had posted a pic of my L in this thread but just looked and nope no pic. So here ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by gk45011 View Post
          Cincinnati area LD. Figured I would post it up. Doesn't compare to some of the beauties I have seen on here, but she is a great, quick around the town scoot.

Gary

Stock is boring. This is a sweet ride. If I could handle the ride on my wrists, I'd do something similar to my GS

Comment

Originally posted by gk45011 View Post

Really nice job on it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

This is my first post to GSResources, I've been lurking (and learning a ton) for the better part of a year, though.

82 GS850L

I spent this morning cutting the hump out of that awful seat. Off to the upholstery shop sometime this week.

Comment

79 gs750l

This is what I ended up with at the end of summer 2013. Obviously it needs a little work still, but once I get the new tank, head lights, button up the wiring, and get the engine powder coated and built, it should be good to go. Thinking about putting 850 jugs and pistons on it and running flat slide carbs as well. Any good threads to follow on here as far as those mods go?

Comment

1982 gs1100gl

Here is my 1982 GS1100GL.

Comment

Ride the L out of it...

Currently in the Stable :
                    2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800 Sunburst Pearl Orange
                    1983 Suzuki GS850 GL Blue & Black

" I am never lost until I run out of fuel...until that moment I am EXPLORING."
                    - Carl R. Munkwitz

Munk's Maxim: "There is no such thing as a cheap motorcycle"

Comment

my 1982 gs 650 gl

Comment

Not mine! But one seriously mean looking L none the less.

Comment

Just about to turn 40K. I've put 23K of those miles on her.

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

1981 750 l

Took a little buffing but most of the "L" came off....
                              sigpic

'81 GS750LX with Katana fairing. Super custom.

Comment

Sorry, I need to get all the mileage I can out of these pics-

This is what I built for my wife. 1980 550L

Comment

Working...
                                X