Eastern Shore Saturday Breakfast Bunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Shore Saturday Breakfast Bunch

I got motivated to start this thread after enjoying the "Wednesday Bike Night" thread submitted by Eric (7981GS). I figured "why should he get to have all the fun". Anyway, I got to meet fellow GSRer Buddy and his riding buddy Mike. Nice to meet ya guys.

"Start your weekend with the Eastern Shore Saturday Breakfast Bunch. Held informally 8:00 AM each Saturday at the Cracker Barrel in the Eastern Shore Shopping Center (I-10 Malbis Exit) in Malbis, Alabama. Many MBVMC members attend regularly and all makes are welcome. The two-wheeled public is invited."

Hope you enjoy.

more,

Comment

more,

Comment

and finally,

GSRer Buddy's GS850G

Buddy's riding buddy Mike's bike.

Hope you enjoyed it. I try to hit this every Saturday.
        If your in the area stop on in. Later.

Comment

Good job with the pics Butch. Was good to meet ya. I hope to make it down again on my 1000. Also looking forward to coming to the bike shows that the vintage club puts on.

Ride safe
          Buddy
          09 Yamaha Venture Royal (my first Yamaha)
          83 Honda VT500FT Ascot (three of them)
          81 GS650G for the wife.
          82 Suzuki GS850GL Bought it 3 times, sold it twice, then traded for a nice 82 GS1100G AND a 93 Honda 750 Nighthawk, even WOW!
          I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those words that should have remained unsaid.
          If ya can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with B. S.
          Motorcycles are like children....They should be seen and not heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy View Post
            Good job with the pics Butch. Was good to meet ya. I hope to make it down again on my 1000. Also looking forward to coming to the bike shows that the vintage club puts on.

Ride safe
            Buddy
            Thanks Buddy. Nice turn out today. Glad to put a face to a name too. As of now November 11, 2012 is the date at Ft. Conde in Mobile, Al. Check out their website at http://mbvmc.net They have pics of past shows.

Later

Comment

Working...
            X