No announcement yet.

All good things must come to an end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Larry, the power of positive thinking is sometimes amazing.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post

Sorry not a GS but some of Larry's work
      this bike is gorgeous. very nice work.

for sure let us know when you start up again, one of these days my 83 es is gonna need some paint.

greg
      1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Thanks for the update Larry. Glad to hear you're back on the air and the transition is going smoothly.

Looking over your site yesterday just makes me hope even more so that after you get settled and find a home/shop that we will see more of your work take place.

Again, LOVE that Goldwing.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
          Thanks for the update Larry. Glad to hear you're back on the air and the transition is going smoothly.

Looking over your site yesterday just makes me hope even more so that after you get settled and find a home/shop that we will see more of your work take place.

Again, LOVE that Goldwing.
          Thanks very much. I enjoy the Goldwing. It really is comfy, quiet, and smoooooth.

1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Originally posted by nvr2old View Post
            Along with the RC30 I did, I'm probably more proud of that paint job then any I've done, Joe. Both were really challenging. I'd give my left n--..um..arm for that bike.
            It is an amazing paint job, I get more compliments on the VFR than any other..CHEERS to your new position I could not be happier for you!

Comment

Working...
            X