1982 GS1100E Tail Decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 GS1100E Tail Decal

Does anyone know why companies do not make the '82 "S" restoration decal?

Or am I wrong and they are out there .... somewhere?

And is Reproduction Decals the best quality resource?
    Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2012, 01:55 PM.

Here is the place you wanna try...I have seen their work first hand on a friend's Eddie Lawson replica and they were fantastic.
    No signature

Comment

there are these guys

find the S from any of the other bikes, and ask for it, it's what I did, I wanted the S and some other stuff, they did up what I needed and did not make me buy what I didn't need....

like this kit - http://www.rddecals.afegraphics.com/...FullKit-S00918

but I aasked for the S in just black....

and

Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I bought mine from Reproduction Decals and it is excellent quality, it's exactly what you want.
        For some reason, I don't know why, they do not and will not list them on their website. All you have to do is write them an email telling them that it's an '82 GS1100EZ and the color of the bike and they will take care of you, I think they were like $4.95 each.

I did the same as you a year and a half ago and someone here, I cant remember who right now, posted that they were available through Reproduction Decals but you had to request them.

Anyway, hope this helps.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
          I bought mine from Reproduction Decals and it is excellent quality, it's exactly what you want.
          For some reason, I don't know why, they do not and will not list them on their website. All you have to do is write them an email telling them that it's an '82 GS1100EZ and the color of the bike and they will take care of you, I think they were like $4.95 each.

I did the same as you a year and a half ago and someone here, I cant remember who right now, posted that they were available through Reproduction Decals but you had to request them.

Anyway, hope this helps.
          That was me. I used them for my '82 bodywork, with excellent results:

sigpic

SUZUKI:
          1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
          HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
          KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
          YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Working...
          X