cheap ebay hard bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap ebay hard bags

Has anyone tried those hard bags on ebay about 60 bucks on gs 450 .any opinion is welcome and a pic of them on a bike really appreciated . I have a 1983 gs450ga with vetter. ok i added a link to the type .
    Last edited by Guest; 09-14-2012, 01:47 PM.

I have seen these on there recentlt:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-h...item5d34fad166
    people are bidding on them a lot, but they are buy it now also.
    You get what you pay for, and I think they look good, but i gurantee they are garbage quality. I bet i would be very disappointed with them the moment i had them in my hands. my opinion.
    I am sick of the quality of cheap products offered to the US consumer these days , with huge mark ups on.........plastic garbage.
    maybe try to find a review on them. I am a skeptic.

Comment

Sorry but you'll need to provide at the very least a link to that item, but we like pictures better. Post them to photobucket, copy the IMG code and paste directly into your post her. Not too many people are going to hunt around the Bay to find "those bags around 60 bucks".

Welcome to the site! Create a signature and list your year/make/model there.

Comment

quote: Not too many people are going to hunt around the Bay to find "those bags around 60 bucks".

some people lol I had just seen these recently when I was looking for quality parts .....but could only find junk!
        Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Too funny-I posted that just a half second behind yours. Couldn't find the "unpost" button fast enough!

Comment

Originally posted by cableguy View Post
            Too funny-I posted that just a half second behind yours. Couldn't find the "unpost" button fast enough!
            too funny....this is a good forum. glad we have it.

Comment

Too bad they're not for Suzukis:

"To fit Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Harley Cruisers"

Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by soundsource View Post
                Too bad they're not for Suzukis:

"To fit Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Harley Cruisers"

Oh well...

Seller's comments on he auction site:

The brackets are designed to fit cruiser type bikes with mounting bolts in the rear fender rails. Please examine the photos and the dimensions of the bags to determine whether these brackets will work for your bike. If our brackets do not work for you we recommend buying Easy Brackets or Ghose Brackets which are detachable brackets designed for specific bikes. Purchase of this bags might require you to fabricate a suitable special mount that will allow the bags to be properly fitted to your bike. Use care to not damage the fender rail.

Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

It's down in the lower right corner. It's called "EDIT", then you have the option to delete your post. However, once you hit that delete option, you have to go over to the left side to say that you want to delete the post, then come back to the right side to verify the delete.

Not a "quick" process, but it works.

sigpic
                  mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                  hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                  #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                  #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                  Family Portrait
                  Siblings and Spouses
                  Mom's first ride
                  Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                  (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Sorry but you'll need to provide at the very least a link to that item, but we like pictures better. Post them to photobucket, copy the IMG code and paste directly into your post here.
                    Actually, if you are copying a picture from another site, just right-click on the picture, select "COPY", then come back and "PASTE" it into your thread. No need to go through Photobucket on those.

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                    X