1100E / 1100ES Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redstedman View Post
    I agree on fabbing/welding. I may do it to my 82EZ.
    If only you had the fairing, gauges, etc. required........
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
      If only you had the fairing, gauges, etc. required........
      Right on Joe. I'll pray for them

I Q I have would be the IP wire harness. I wonder if they plug in the same. The two gauge sets have the same features but.........

Comment

Originally posted by redstedman View Post
        Right on Joe. I'll pray for them

I Q I have would be the IP wire harness. I wonder if they plug in the same. The two gauge sets have the same features but.........
        I believe you may soon receive an ES wiring harness.......
        IBA# 24077
        '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
        '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
        '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Working...
        X