Before & After

Before

After

1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
    1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
    1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
    1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
    01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Your interest, effort. dedication and resulst are inspirational jake Keep it up

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but it looks like the motor has been cleaned and a odd wheel chucked onto the back... other than that, I love it!

My transformation went from this, err, hang on, how do you put an image up????? Damn. Tell me how..

Illiterate and PC illiterate too, CJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Oh, I think I learned how....

before..

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwDdAgoWfFi*1bMETviyykBRkcbTMSsrU9lWeGAUpFC7j3nRv HLtJgcgAHx[/img]

and after..

Did that work?

Comment

Crayon
        It didn't work, all I get are two red x's in boxes. Also, take a look at the exhaust, swingarm, suspension, air filters, the tank, the front fender, maybe the rear, the seat, there's a lot that's been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Rivers-Bowerman
          Crayon
          It didn't work, all I get are two red x's in boxes. Also, take a look at the exhaust, swingarm, suspension, air filters, the tank, the front fender, maybe the rear, the seat, there's a lot that's been done.
          Barry, I give up on trying to post a picture, but have some in the GS Garage.. I spent hours just cleaning up the engine and forks with lots of elbow grease, a wire brush, some wet and dry paper and some nice alloy cleaner my darling wife bought me. I spend more time twatting about with cleaning and tweaking than actually riding. Of for a blast now.

Envious of your exhaust. Going to have to find a guy to chrome mine real cheap or for a favour..

Comment

Working...
          X