Victory Red X 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory Red X 2

One of the body techs at the dealership where I work owns this 57 Nomad. I used my phone for the pic, but you get what I was after.

That's not a Nomad. Its still nice.

That color on the Chevrolet looks a lot like Poppy Red kind of, an old Camaro color. My dad painted by uncle's ski boat Poppy red back in the late 60s.
    sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Beautiful bike and car! Isn't that a Bel-air? terrylee

Comment

I grew up thinking any Chevy 2 door wagon was a Nomad, I guess I was wrong. The color is Chevy Victory Red, same as I used on my bike. It's very close to the Suzuki red, but it's very common today with Chevy, every 3rd pick up, every 5th sedan, and the corvettes. It just made sense to use it, ease of finding materials, touch up, different paint formulas. The 57 is flawlessly painted and straight as an arrow, a lot of love went into it. I just thought it was a cool backdrop to take a pic of my GS with it. The sun was my enemy at the time I tried to take the pic. Just thought I'd share.

Comment

I really like your fairing. Are you willing to share where you found it? The bike us very nice.

Comment

I found mine on e-bay, but it can be bought brand new from the manufacturer.

Comment

I wonder how many recycle bins are covered in overspray.
              Mine have black and gold on them.
              Nice looking bike, Stik.
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by stiksave View Post
                http://rifle.com/Motorcycle-Fairings...e-Fairing.aspx

I found mine on e-bay, but it can be bought brand new from the manufacturer.
                Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X