Handle bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handle bars

Been torn on handle bars for my restoration/bobber project, 82 GS1100GL. I am getting rid of air box and going with pods or stacks and seat pan but unsure on bars. I was thinking Z bars but may have to get longer cables, drag bars or straight bars would use stock cables. Anyone got any pics of their bars? I am 6'0 but have drag bars on my Yamaha 1100 Classic and they are comfy. I am just thinking drag bars with the dipped in seat pan may give more comfy ride and different look. Not a fan of ape bars but that is just me.

Originally posted by Jmanor View Post
    Been torn on handle bars for my restoration/bobber project, 82 GS1100GL. I am getting rid of air box and going with pods or stacks and seat pan but unsure on bars. I was thinking Z bars but may have to get longer cables, drag bars or straight bars would use stock cables. Anyone got any pics of their bars? I am 6'0 but have drag bars on my Yamaha 1100 Classic and they are comfy. I am just thinking drag bars with the dipped in seat pan may give more comfy ride and different look. Not a fan of ape bars but that is just me.
    I've got some clubman's on mine and I love that hanging over the edge feeling they give you when you lean in. I'm 5'11 and I find them to be comfortable enough.

Comment

Ended up going with drag bars from Dime City Cycles and just ordered a set if Low Brow fish scale white grips. Doing up the tank teal with silver flakes, white walls, black and polish engine.

Comment

That sounds sick! Makes me want to get a new tank. I'd kinda want it to be flatter or something, so I can surf it

Comment

Working...
        X