GS850 billet upper triple tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS850 billet upper triple tree

Just wanted to share this with you guys. I just got my upper triple tree from Bullit. I am VERY impressed with the piece. It's got a nice solid feel to it, and it's still light which is nice. I will get more pictures, I just got home and saw it now

Oh, and I'm in no way affiliated with Bullit, I'm just stoked for the part 20160108_210025.jpg820160108_210025.jpg

Looks great!

Comment

Do they have a site? Always interested in new places to buy parts.

Comment

Thanks guys. I can't wait to put it on, I got some clip ons, bar end mirrors, grips, mini gauges I can't wait to see how it turns out (just the triple from them though)
        They do have a site, but if interested email them first to make sure they have one made, if not (like in my case) they will make it, it just takes a bit
        Easy, affordable options for you to obtain the domain you want. Safe and secure shopping.

Comment

Very nice! Those are great prices too. Unfortunately my GS650 isn't very popular so he doesn't have one for it, but I emailed him to see how difficult it would be to make for 35mm forks.
          1983 GS650G
          Build thread: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=66251.0

Comment

Johnny don't worry, they didn't have mine either, I had to wait a couple of weeks for them to have one made. I will post up some installed pics, it looks great!

Comment

$130 or so in US - pretty good.
              1980 GS1000G - Sold
              1978 GS1000E - Finished!
              1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
              1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
              2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
              1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
              2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Anyone have updated info on this top tree for gs850? Link doesnt seem to work, thx

Edit- Found him, Ron from Bullit Custom Cycles in Ontario. Already contacted him for a parts order. Thx
                Last edited by Guest; 02-14-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Huh, that's unfortunate, they only seem to have a facebook page now. I got mine for my 650, and it was a super reasonable price and turned out perfect.
                  1983 GS650G
                  Build thread: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=66251.0

Comment

That looks great. If your GS850 still has the stupid chrome cover over the lower tree, and the black sticker with the "S" in it, I would buy that from you. It serves no engineering purpose, but the black sticker is missing on mine.
                    sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Shame you mite have to dull it or paint it black. The glare will be annoying in daylight. but awesome piece

Comment

Working...
                      X