Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

partial winter project

Well I finally got one winter project done:

All made from 3/4" S/S tubing, except for the flatbar that is used to mount it and the Suzuki symbol that I cut from 14 ga. S/S.
    That's a brake/taillight at the top, you can see the LED's thru the acrylic cover, ( that's why I was looking for them in another post)
    The top 30 are tail lights and the lower 36 are superbright LED's that are the brake light. The only thing that's left is the backrest, that's what the two tabs are for. #1 is in the process of making that as soon as she gets some time.
    The next one is to finish the case guards, got 'em partialy done, just have to add some reinforcement as they are a bit too flexible when I put my feet up on the pegs. Stainless is not as strong as some people think, it's actually quite soft and bends relatively easy, b**ch to drill though.
    Yes I have big feet, but you know what they say about big feet............they need big shoes :-).
    Guys at work say if I was 3" shorter I'd be round...Mike

very nice mike, you'll be getting a job on 'american chopper' with work like that !!!...b.b.

Comment

Working...
    X