Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GS450 E or S gas tank on an L or T model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS450 E or S gas tank on an L or T model?

Will a GS450E or "S" gas tank fit on a "T" or "L" model? So I don't ask silly questions like this in the future, is there an online resource that would answer any of the typical switching questions regarding GS or GR models of Suzuki?

It depends on how well you want it to fit!

I never had a T or L model, but I do know the frames are basically identical between all the models for any given year. So will the E/S tank fit on the frame? Really good chance, yes. But will it fit with plastic side covers or seat? Probably not so well.....

Comment

Thank You for taking the time to answer me!
      More specifically, does anyone have knowledge of converting an "L" model to a "T", or an "E" model? If the "E" or "S" tank fits on the "L" frame than would the "E" side covers, seat and tail piece all fit together with that tank on the "L" frame as a unit?
      I would take an "L" model if it came down to, that's all that's available, but I abhor that fakey chopper stying. That seat and handlebars are atrocious. (Your results may differ.) I prefer the "E" or "S" with the "T" being a great 2nd choice.
      Last edited by Boogywstew; 11-19-2023, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X