vacuum hose help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vacuum hose help

Have a 79 GS750E I just picked up some one took the air box off and put on pod filters. M y question is it has 3 vac lines they are on #1#3#4. #1 is onthe petcock but has no vacuum #3 has vacuum and #4has no vacuum. 3 and 4 are just hanging down and the petcock does not work unless i hook it to #3 .where do they all go?

Where do these hoses go????

Maybe this will help...

Lot's of good information on BassCliff's site.
    sigpic
    1981 Suzuki GS750E (one owner), 1982 Suzuki GS750T (my "tinker" toy), Previous (First) Bike: 1979 GS425 (long gone)
    2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200S (new to me in 11/2011)

Comment

Originally posted by dan650plus View Post
      Have a 79 GS750E I just picked up some one took the air box off and put on pod filters. M y question is it has 3 vac lines they are on #1#3#4. #1 is onthe petcock but has no vacuum #3 has vacuum and #4has no vacuum. 3 and 4 are just hanging down and the petcock does not work unless i hook it to #3 .where do they all go?
      Carburetor #3 has the vacuum port which goes to the petcock. The other two are vents. They can stay open, or put a piece of hose on them open on the other end. They need to vent to open air.

Cliff's pictures show a CV carb, on those the #2 carb has the vacuum port.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Working...
        X