Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS450 Carb Rebuild Guide

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that Mr. Flaming Chainsaws (Allen) has written up a very informative guide to rebuilding the CV carbs on the GS450 bikes. He's allowed me to host a copy on my little website. He's done a great job and you're invited to download your own copy.

Thank you for your efforts Allen. Nice work.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Sounds great I appreciate the hard work put in and much better for us 2 carb owners

Ok just got to look at the guide looks great lots of photos which makes it easy
    Last edited by Guest; 10-18-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Nice job Allen!! Very well documented and I saved in my maintenance folder for future use.

And thanks to BassCliff for keeping it in a safe, central location, your website is a testament to all the work you've done putting it together!
      Last edited by Guest; 10-18-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggle View Post
        Nice job Allen!! Very well documented and I saved in my maintenance folder for future use.

And thanks to BassCliff for keeping it in a safe, central location, your website is a testament to all the work you've done putting it together!
        +1 on both accounts, haven't had the pleasure of getting to use the guide yet, but it's certainly easy to read and follow.

And BassCliff, everyone on this forum is forever in your debt for hosting all of that info, and yes I know a lot is contributed, but you have provided a place for it to be contributed to, which we all appreciated
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Yay!!!

I just got my new O-ring set in the mail... and was a little nervous about doing my first carb rebuild!

Comment

Thank you so much, BassCliff! I was getting lots of emails for the carb guide and couldn't keep up. I had no idea that many people wanted it

Comment

Working...
            X