1983 gs650GL gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 gs650GL gas tank

I have a 1983 gs650GL and it could really use a gas tank. the one on it has a good size hole that someone patched with jbweld. anyways i found a gas tank on ebay

its only 125 plus 19 shipping. but it says its for a gs650L i was wonding if it would work on my bike. the radator shop said they would clean mine and coat it for about 100-120 and if i can buy one in alot better shape i would rather do that. thanks alot

Yes, it has two rear mount tabs, and so does your bike.

Comment

Hi,

Have you checked the Parts For Sale and posted in the Parts Wanted sections here?

About the Ebay tank, I've seen cheaper. But that's not a bad price for what looks like a decent tank. Snatch it up.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Thanks alot will get it then.

Comment

Originally posted by cjarratt View Post
          Thanks alot will get it then.
          Lots on ebay item #180672124845- here's one for $10 in Maine, but auction ends 10 pm EST today ( May 31)- clean inside, but needs cosmetics!
          Last edited by tom203; 05-31-2011, 05:25 PM. Reason: brain failure
          1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Wish i would have seen your post eralier tom. I would have got that to can never hurt to have too many i guess. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X