GS450t running bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS450t running bad

Hey guys I was hoping some of you had some advice. My bike bogs down when i pull the throttle. I was thinking it had to do with the choke because it only runs when the choke is all the way on and is probably not getting enough air intake for the fuel. Oh and i recently cleaned te carbs. Im gonna adjust the throttle cable tomorrow to see if that helps. Any help is appreciated thanks

here it is running in this video. 1/2 way through the bike starts running without bogging.
    This is "gs450t running like shit" by Dan Talmont on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

When you cleaned the carbs, did you dip each one for 24 hours and replace the orings? If not, you'll need to redo things.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Definitely. What he said. All it takes on these little suckers is for a little something to be stuck somewhere or some air getting in where it's not supposed too or no air getting in where it's not supposed to. If you're going to redo the carbs go to basscliff's site and check out the tutorial for the rebuild for those carbs done by Flaming Chainsaws. Also download the manual for your bike. Good luck.
      Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X