Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help..pilot fuel screw washer took off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help..pilot fuel screw washer took off...

It went flying across the garage...I searched forum (and garage)...where do I get this little washer replacement?? I promise I won't do it again...hardware store didn't have one that small....Little buggers were sticking to my screwdrivers too...tricky little things I can't even find it on the fiche...

Would you believe you can get them at cycleorings.com?

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by chirobo View Post
      It went flying across the garage...I searched forum (and garage)...where do I get this little washer replacement?? I promise I won't do it again...hardware store didn't have one that small....Little buggers were sticking to my screwdrivers too...tricky little things I can't even find it on the fiche...

http://www.powersportspro.com/pages/...001/5602850014
      I assume you mean the pilot mixture air screw - the one the EPA ordered covered up, so you wouldn't fiddle with it! Any buddies with a lathe and some bar stock?
      1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Thanks

I just want to add and thank for posting this information. I was cleaning my carbs and one of the washers got lost. I just cant find it and went crazy, anyways thank you Steve for posting the link. I called the dealer and he did not know about that washer. Again thank you for the information.

Comment

Working...
        X