1980 gs1000e ....drama,s....drama,s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 gs1000e ....drama,s....drama,s

hi guys ,,,well i got 4 new boots for my airbox on my 1980 gs1000e,,,, yep ,,,my old boots were like house bricks ,,,,so i fitted the new items to the airbox,,,, i first of all slipped the rubber boots into the lips in the airbox ..... then i nicely slipped the small steel rings into the fitted boots ...,,all done and didn,t take long .... while i,m spending cash i,m thinking of getting 4 new inlet boots ...and possibly new diaphrams,,,, ,,,,QQQQQ is there an easy way to fit slightly distorted diaphrams... they are distorted around the top lip.... it looks like its shrunk or something ,,,,, any help would be great guys ,,,,, regards oldgrumpy

The carb diaphragms?

Eric

Comment

14980 gs1000e,,,,, drama,s drama,s,,,,,,,

hi guys,,,, the diaphrams are in my cv carbys that the 1980 gs1000e came with ,,, i,ve got a spare set ,,,,, but they have been out of the carby bodies they were in for 5-6 years ,,,,they LOOK in better condition than my diaphrams that are currenty in my carbys ,,,,, the spare set are slightly out of shape where they locate in the top lip of the carby ... and seal ... any suggestions please regards oldgrumpy

Comment

Working...
      X