Struggling finding some parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling finding some parts.

Hello everyone I'm having trouble finding two things for my 82 gs650gl I don't know If I'm not looking for the correct name of the part but I just can't find them and I'm trying to avoid going to the deal here and being ripped off. I'm looking for the rubber bushings for the front of the gas tank ware it mounts to the frame and also the lever on the handle bar that turns the choke on and off.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

www.bikebandit.com has alot of aftermarket and oem parts give them a try

Comment

Originally posted by rampimpin View Post
      www.bikebandit.com has alot of aftermarket and oem parts give them a try
      Please don't bother with Bike BANDIT, there are MANY other places to get your parts for less money.

Jdmdfreak, the rubber bushings you are looking can be found at G&S Suzuki, Boulevard Suzuki and others.
      Look on the Fuel Tank fiche, they are item #8, called a "Cushion", Suzuki part number 09329-10007 and sell for $1.43 each.

The "choke" lever is found on the "Left Handlebar Switch (Model Z)" fiche, it is item #16, called "Lever, Starter", Suzuki part number 58721-27503, and sells for $4.32.
      Note that there are several parts that go along with it, so look carefully to see what all you might need.

Oh, just for comparison, those same parts at Bike BANDIT are $2.13 and $5.85. Yes, there is a reason that BANDIT is part of their name.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Thank you so much! I don't know why I couldn't find them but I have spent all day looking.

Comment

Working...
        X