Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cycleorings.com - no response from order..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Barr is a top man, I have ordered a couple of times and both times they have taken a while to arrive, but this is usual for stuff from the States, its just a postal thing.
    sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

The service I have had from Robert (several sets of O rings over the past few years) has been first class. I only live 2 miles away from Polymax but will get my next set off him again.

I've always thought the postage was pretty quick as well.
      79 GS1000S
      79 GS1000S (another one)
      80 GSX750
      80 GS550
      80 CB650 cafe racer
      75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
      75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

Robert does us a great service and I commend him for it. He is quick getting things out but the postal services seem to take their sweet time. Even the few hundred miles between he and I can be 8 to 10 days. Sometimes you just have to sit and wait.

Glad you got them.

Cheers,
        Spyug

Comment

I'm not aware of any problems with either the ordering or the shipping (exception: Canada, but we all knew that already). Orders are being placed & filled as usual.

Obviously I can't reply to a customer who leaves me a deceased / invalid email address, and there are people who need a little time figuring out the ordering page, but as far as I can tell, everything is normal at this end. Everything that gets ordered goes out the next morning, again as usual.

This concludes this public service announcement...
          and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
          __________________________________________________ ______________________
          2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Working...
          X