Vance & Hines Carb settings??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vance & Hines Carb settings??

Anyone have the carb configuration for a Vance and Hines exhaust? What jets, needle placement etc...

it all depends on what other mods you have done on the bike,do you still have stock air box or pods? although somebody with the same bike may be able to give you their set up, all bikes run different so it would probably need some adjusting
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Dynojet lists a #1,3 jet kit for the '82 1100's, two kits, one for 8 valve and one for the 16 valve. That would cover you for pipes alone, stage one and pipes and pods stage three.
      '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

I have V&H 4 into 1 pipes and a K&N filter in my stock airbox on my 83 GS1100G. After several jet size changes, I finally found a good combination: 127.5 mains, 40 pilots and replace the needle plastic holder with four 3mm washers on each needle. I played with my misture screws to smooth out the idle and ended up at 3 turns out. The bike runs awsome now. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X