Aftermarket Float Needles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Float Needles?

Anybody know where to find float needles for an '81 GS650G? Suzuki sells the needle and valve together, I just need the needles.

Thanks.

I think the OEM parts are only sold in a set that I know of. Z1 Enterprises has a K&L set:

Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.

PartsNMore has some for $4 ea. Shipping will surely be higher. Brand not noted.

http://www.partsnmore.com/parts/suzuki/gs650g/?filters[category]=carb#product-48-5002

Comment

a lot of times there can be a small scratch on the seat which can make it leak even after replacement,

try motorcyclecsarbs.com. call him, dont ordder online,
      Yamaha fz1 2007

Comment

I have a bunch.
        1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
        1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

90% of the time they can be dressed with some fine wet and dry paper and work perfectly afterwards.
          1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Working...
          X