6sigma jet kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6sigma jet kits

before i get into this job, rebuilding the carbs, i'd like to know if anyone here has any experience with the "6sigma" jet kits. i got my new o-rings and gaskets ready to go, just don't want to hear "oh no you put those in there" after i do.
    thanks

you bought it....might as well try it.
    dynajet is the best that i have used....well it's the only company i have used..lol

Comment

Only people I buy "jet kits" from. I like them.

Comment

If you are not aware, the 6Sigma kits are not rebuild kits but rejet kits.
        I just bought one of their kits for my wife's yamaha quad after major modifications. Make sure that they know everything you have done or the "kits" may have the wrong bleeds and jets.
        The jets and needle setting advice on the quad were very close. Installed per the instructions, did a plug chop, moved the needle clip one position and we went riding.

Comment

in the beginning there was ONE company..
          they are still in business.
          that's good enough for me.

Comment

ok...months later...i'm sad to report the kit did not work...simply to say..the honda factory trained mechanic..who worked on their race team for years.. i had try and put this kit in said it was a no go...jets did not fit my carbs...6sigma was more than happy to give me a refund..or exchange the jets for the correct ones...i went with the refund...the mechanic did the carb rebuild similar to the one found somwhere else in the forums...shimming a needle and other stuff to get rid of the dreaded 80's leaned out for the EPA problems..and the bike runs much better now thru the mid-range rpms...

Comment

Working...
            X