NOS Supertrapp for a GS 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS Supertrapp for a GS 750

Picked this up earlier this week still in its original box, just need to find a header..

Man, you sure get some nice parts Joe. I had a KZ750 with a supertrapp, very nice tone.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Hey that looks familiar:

I have a extra header to.To bad it's smashed to unuseability I'm guessing I lucked out and had a second Supertrapp header on one of the other bikes because it all fit.
      Last edited by Guest; 09-27-2013, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
        Hey that looks familiar:

I have a extra header to.To bad it's smashed to unuseability I'm guessing I lucked out and had a second Supertrapp header on one of the other bikes because it all fit.
        Dang need a header for sure, nice bike!

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
          Dang need a header for sure, nice bike!

Yeah the header from the bike we refer to as smash face is pretty bad.

I'm amassed how many usable parts came off that bike.Knew the Supertrapp was going on the 85.Even the other header was dented on the bottom but I found a fix for that.I liked the yellow but I messed up the paint so it's redone in red and black this time.The colours are actually close to one of the stock 85 750 Canadian schemes.

Comment

I have a set that I am pretty sure are supertrapp (had the supertrapp end can) off my 78, might be interested in selling. From what I remember they are not dented too bad, pm me.

Comment

Still in search of a header

Comment

Working...
              X