Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

interested in a group purchase of exhaust for gs1100e?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interested in a group purchase of exhaust for gs1100e?

Hi guys,
    GPMotowerks has awesome stainless steel exhaust systems for our bikes. I have been wanting one for a while but they don't have any profit in making them one or two at a time. So they wait until they get more than a few interested in buying them, then they make a batch.
    There are several guys on here with them now and thaey love them!
    Anyone here interested??? They will go for I think $550 or so (correct me if I'm wrong GP) if we can get enough interest. That is an AWESOME price!!! Come guys lets gets some..
    Their website...

A current thread here (he is a member)

pics...

If anyone else here has pics of exhaust from GP please post them up.
    No signature

I may be interested.
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

I would be interested. I love high quality custom made motorcycle parts. However I'm not sure if I like the up-swept design and "can muffler" I would also have to eliminate the passenger pegs. I also think it would upset the period correctness of my motorcycle. That being said, what I would like is a custom stainless steel exhaust with a megaphone style muffler. Something that resembles my Star pipe. Do you know what I'm saying.
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        Hi guys,
        GPMotowerks has awesome stainless steel exhaust systems for our bikes. I have been wanting one for a while but they don't have any profit in making them one or two at a time. So they wait until they get more than a few interested in buying them, then they make a batch.
        There are several guys on here with them now and thaey love them!
        Anyone here interested??? They will go for I think $550 or so (correct me if I'm wrong GP) if we can get enough interest. That is an AWESOME price!!! Come guys lets gets some..
        Their website...

pics...

If the system would fit an '80/81 1100e I'd be in...

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

I am in for one for a katana 1100 if that will work as well i know they are close in mounting but a bit different , brian

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Come guys lets gets some..
              Their website...

pics...

Here's a pic of mine. It's a great pipe! Paul

Comment

OMG Slayer, where did you get the wheels, rotors and swingarm?

Comment

count me in for one also please.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post
                    OMG Slayer, where did you get the wheels, rotors and swingarm?
                    The wheels were an ebay item many years ago, the brake rotors are a Sandy Kosman creation and the swingarm is an "off the shelf" item direct from Metmachex, in England. Glad you like it! Paul

Comment

Originally posted by notsosharp View Post
                      count me in for one also please.
                      I sent a pm to motogp...so hopefully we will see a new batch being made soon. Looks like lots of interest here.
                      No signature

Comment

Working...
                      X