GS750/1000 exhaust fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750/1000 exhaust fit?

I'm trying to find a decently proportioned exhaust for my 8 valve GS750/GSX1100 hybrid and a 8 valve GS1000 Harris one has come up.
    Could anyone tell me if the the silencer (from collector box onward) would fit the 750 downpipes?
    The 1000 motor is a longer stroke making the downpipes too long for me to use the whole system so i'm trying to find out if the 750 & 1000 pipes are the same diameter or if not how much of a difference there is.

Originally posted by boggart View Post
    I'm trying to find a decently proportioned exhaust for my 8 valve GS750/GSX1100 hybrid and a 8 valve GS1000 Harris one has come up.
    Could anyone tell me if the the silencer (from collector box onward) would fit the 750 downpipes?
    The 1000 motor is a longer stroke making the downpipes too long for me to use the whole system so i'm trying to find out if the 750 & 1000 pipes are the same diameter or if not how much of a difference there is.
    Asked the same question awhile ago. I was looking at getting a new Harris thou pipe for my 750. What I was told is the downpipe diameter is the same, but as you say they're longer.

Jo

Comment

Cheers ,Jo. S'long as pipe diameters are the same it works for me, i can use my existing 4-1 downpipes.

Comment

Working...
      X